Today was Addie's first day of ballet. And she loved it!! She loved dancing and meeting new friends. She has talked about it all day. We are very excited to go back next Monday.
Leah is just stinkin' cute. She has been saying a few words like mama, dada, Addie, eeeee-ya (Leah), and today she said banana. She is also transitioning to one nap a day. I am not sure how excited about that I am. But we'll deal with it.
Mike and I get to go out Saturday to see one of the ski movies for this year. I am pretty excited for a date with him. Sunday was a rough day and pretty emotional. The events that we learned about as our day unfolded really made me take a step back and realize how lucky I am. I think I married a pretty sweet guy and Sunday was a great reminder of that.
Sent from my Galaxy S®III


Ahhh her ballet pics are TOO cute! And Leah is ADORABLE! You guys make great kids!
ReplyDelete