Look at my teeny Addie and my big Addie. She loved princesses when she was 2 months old!
Addie loves:
Disney princesses
Sweets
Fries
Apples
Smoothies
Blackberries
Singing
Dancing
Cuddling
Skiing
Funny (sassy) things she says:
I don't understand
Mom has boogies (boobies)
Shut up (which we are trying to curb....)
I need to wave bye-bye with my booty
Jesus prays
I want to get baptized and married in the temple.
Oh, I'm sorry.
Good morning mom! I sleeped good! (Always at 6:15)
Addie is so sweet. Leah loves playing and following her around. I really think 3 is going to be a lot of fun. I am excited for ballet, skiing and her starting Sunbeams in January.
The day she was born was amazing and sometimes I still can't believe she's mine. She is so smart and beautiful. We love her so much!
Sent from my Galaxy S®III




No comments:
Post a Comment