2. I LOVE Bath and Body Works Antibacterial soaps. Love them. I have a nice supply, and I keep buying them. When one gets close to the end, I may or may not use a few extra pumps or randomly wash my hands as I walk by. I just get very excited to have a new one out.
3. My favorite road trip treat is Twizzlers Nibs. And my favorite road trip snack? Chicken in a Biscuit.....I need a road trip.
4. I love waking up in the middle of the night for Leah's 4:30 feeding. It is my favorite feeding. She just snuggles up to me. We are nearing the end of our good nursing run, and its time to start weening, but I love our middle of the night feeding.
5. I love my garden....ok you probably knew that, but I love it. I am excited for my pumpkins and squash. And I probably have a years worth of cherries in my freezer.
Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G
Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G

No comments:
Post a Comment