Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

Mike is the best dad for our kids. Leah always gets so excited when dad gets home from work. He is the parent of choice for her. It is very sweet. Mike always takes time to teach Addie or spend some special time with her, wether it's painting nails or cleaning up the back yard. I love seeing Mike with our girls. I am excited to see what the future holds for us. 

Mike is a great dad because of his father. I knew what kind of man I wanted to marry because of my dad. "There are only two kinds of people in the world: Doty's and everybody else who wishes they were Doty's." (my dad said that all the time, and about 5 other key phrases when leaving the house for school or anything...) They both have taught us so much. It is a treat when we get to see our dads. 

Thanks to all of the great men in my life for all you have done for me. Happy Father's Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment