Monday, April 16, 2012

Public or private?

I think everyone goes through this with their blog, but when looking at a few things tonight, I think I am going private....
I'll give it a week or two and if you want to read the blog, send me your email and we'll get the ball rolling. 


Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G

6 comments:

  1. I'll text you my email (or give it in person after we move NEXT WEEK). I'll read your blog no matter what! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I've thought about it too. What helped you decide? Please include me on your list!! orangejewelius@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I was looking at the stats of my blog, I realize I have a huge following in Russia. Like over 100 views there last week... that would be cool if I was from Russi or knew people there. It kind of creeped me out that a lot of people I don't know are looking at pictures of my girls. So, I am changing that.

      Delete
  3. I have the same debate going on, so creepy to think of strangers checking out your stuff. brookelovesskyler @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete