




I know these are all of Addie (I've put up a lot of Leah recently), but we had a great day. We went to Country Village. We started out by feeding the ducks and roosters. Addie full on kicked a rooster in the head when he got too close. Addie was so great and listened really well, which is something we have been working on. Leah is such a happy camper, as long as we kept the stroller moving. We paid $10 for the three of us girls to go on the train ride. As you can see from the first few pictures, Addie was in heaven. She giggled the whole ride. The guy that runs it was super sweet. He is a train enthusiast. He even showed Addie all his train sets and let her play with his Thomas track. Adds was so happy.
Potty training is going really well. She is pretty good about teling me when she needs to go. In 2 1/2 weeks, she has had 5 accidents. I am so proud of her. I am getting more comfortable leaving the house.
Ok, seriously, Leah pulls herself up to stand...what the what? How is she old enough to do that? 8 months has gone by way too fast.
Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G
Her hair is sooooo loooooong!!!!
ReplyDeleteI miss country village! The doll shop was always my favorite growing up. My brothers wedding reception was in one of the rooms upstairs in one of the buildings. We love that place!!!
Good work on the otty training! I am going to pick it back up in June when school ends and I am a free mama again!
love the pics of addie!!
ReplyDelete