Thursday, February 23, 2012

13 for Thursday (all about me, and probably some of the girls,too)

1. This looks pretty similar to the beach at our hotel in Costa Rica on our honeymooon. I am aching to go there again. It was beautiful. And I want to go somewhere for a few days with just Mike. 
2. I hate the show Happy Endings, but I usually laugh and almost always watch it.... Bummer.
3. I love baking. Bread, cakes, cookies, cupcakes, especially with Addie. 
4. I love to read and usually will finish a book in about 3 or 4 days, but I am embarassed to go back to the library, and I am still too embarassed to say why. Someday.
5. I love cleaning the bathroom, but that's where my love for cleaning stops, but I do it because I am much more at peace when my home is clean and organized. And if Mike really wants me to purge, I just have to watch a commercial for Hoarders. 
6. I hate having hair much past my shoulders. I think it looks so pretty on other people, but I just get this itch and it has to go. My longest layer recently was down betwen my shoulder blades...and Saturday I hacked it off, and now its sits just above my shoulders. It felt so good to cut it all off. 
7. I am feeling the same itch towards Addie's hair....a bob would be so cute on her. Her hair is down to the middle of her back. 
8. I am going out tonight with a gal-pal and I couldn't be more excited. 
9. My husband kicks A. Even when I am grouchy, he still is so sweet. And the other morning, after getting less than 5 hours of crummy sleep, he stayed home from work for a bit to let me get a few more Zzz's. 
10. I love cuddling with Leah, but do not enjoy sleeping with her any more (did I just here my mom cheer??), especially when she is sick (see number 9).
11. I love running. Ok, that's a lie, but I love the high I get after, so I keep running and working out. Even going for long walks during the day with the girls sure helps.
12. I hate months January through April. All I want is MAY. In my head, May is summer. And summer goes through September.
13. My biggest pet peeve is the crunchy noise from people eating....even if mouths are closed. Chewing ice, tortilla chips, and those bagel chips in Gardeto's snack mix (all things I enjoy) drive me nuts when coming from other people. But that hate is only magnified if the mouth is open and it is only a matter of seconds before I turn and spit venom at you. 

Have a nice day :-)   

Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G

No comments:

Post a Comment