Thursday, February 16, 2012

1. This is Addie shortly after getting ready. She wasn't too excited about the dress I picked for her. Or I didn't let her watch a movie. Or eat candy. I know, meanest mom ever. 
2. Seriously Leah, just crawl. I am so excited for you to finally do it!
3. Leah reached for me for te first time today!! My heart melted.
4. Addie told me to leave her alone....when have I ever said that to her??
5. I am borrowing my friends phone until I can upgrade....its way nicer than my beat up black berry.
6. Mike and I are going to the temple tomorrow night. I haven't been through a session in more than a year. In fact I haven't even been since last may when I was 7 months pregnant. I have a pretty cute reason though. 
7. I am excited for a night out with just Mike! 
8. Mike is so great wih the girls. I am so lucky to have him as my baby daddy.
9. Typing "baby daddy" when you are amost asleep looks strange and like you mixed up your b's and d's. 
10. I am so looking forward to our next nicest day.... We will go to the zoo. 
11. Bleh.....I don't have 13 things to say.
12. Addie is getting a cold and I hope it holds out long enough for me to go out tomorrow.  
13. Adds is also teething. She is getting her 2 year molars and they are a killer. Lots of tear, tylenol, and raspberries fo that little girl. 

Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G

No comments:

Post a Comment