Sunday, January 22, 2012

Last Week

Here is my backyard last Wednesday. How beautiful was the snow? We were sick and home bound, but we did get out and play a bit. Roxie, who loves to be inside, played outside in the snow a ton! She is from Montana and got back to her roots last week. Mike was able to stay home one day and help me out with the girls when I was sick. I am super grateful for that!!

Today, I missed out on a great family time. My uncle was called to be a stake president down in Oregon.

I have been feeling super grateful the past few days. I have been reading a few things lately that help me to remember to be grateful. I am grateful for a full pantry, the bouncer that Leah loves to sit in, that Addie still takes good naps, my girls love each other (and are on the mend!), for cars to get around in the snow, and for a warm house that didn't lose power.

I am excited for my week!
Monday: Leah has a doctors appointment.
Tuesday: packing
Wednesday: Vancouver
Thursday: Crafting
Friday: new cousin! And a party for a wedding
Saturday: Skiing
Sunday: Home again.
I am excited to see my grandparents and spend time with my sisters. My mom is so excited to see the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment