Leah is 16 pounds 7 ounces and in 6-9 month clothes and wears size three diapers (same size as Adds...). She is rolling lots and so close to crawling. Its taken her longer than I thought, but that is ok. She sure is a sweet heart.
Addie says some of the funniest things lately:
-"Peek-a-boo! I see meeee!"
-"kiss it mama. All beddurrr"
-when Leah wakes up, she kisses baby and says, "Good mo-been!"
She will still only wear dresses because princess wear dresses. Addie loves baking with me. We bake about 3 or 4 times a week.
I went down to see my family in Vancouver this last week. Its always good to see them. I got to spend time with my cousin Katie and her two cuties. Baby B is so adorable! I miss having a teeny baby!
Mike's parents come into town on Thursday or Friday. We are going skiing this weekend (fingers crossed!).
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®
No comments:
Post a Comment