Thursday, January 5, 2012

13 for Thursday

As the clock struck midnight on New Years last week, like many of you, I started to think of how my I could make 2012 better than 2011. Here is my list (in no particular order).
1. Go to the temple more often. With being pregnant last year and having a new born, it was pretty hard to go as often as I would have liked. So this year, I want to go more.
2. Cook healthier meals. We don't just eat junk food here, but I want to eat a lot healthier this year.
3. Work out more. Losing ten pounds is my actual goal. I want to run more and do more conditioning.
4. I want to go on a trip, just me and Mike. The last time we just went on a trip just us, we went to Victoria for our 2nd anniversary.
5. Start doing some preschool activities at home. I don't want to full on do home schooling, but a little.
6. Enroll Addie in a dance or gymnastics class.
7. Go to the Oregon Coast. I love it there and I want my girls to love it too.
8. Ski off the groomed runs. I hope it can happen this year. It might be hard with baby Leah to get up to the hill enough, but at least ski the one run I was supposed to last year but chickened out. Mike knows which one.
9. Try to get my books back to the library on time. They are usually late...
10. Be a lot tighter with my budget. I usually do ok, but we really want to save more money.
11. Read more books.
12. Go camping this summer.
13. Facebook/blog-hop less.

1 comment:

  1. these are really beautiful goals! best of luck with all of them. love you!

    ReplyDelete