Saturday, December 31, 2011

Best of 2011?

Seeing these two girls together. They love each other and I'm so happy that for the time being, they like each other too.

January brought on morning sickness.
February brought my second and last ski day of the year (and it was a great night!).

March: we found out we were having a girl.

April: we watch General Conference with my family. The spirit that those meetings brings is amazing.

May: we headed to the Oregon Coast for a day.

June: Addie started to help out at the doctor's and measure my stomach, which was getting bigger by the minute.

July we welcomed Leah Rose into the world. What a special day for our family.

August: Addie turned 2 and Mike and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary.

September: I enjoyed mastitis.... and sweet snuggles from my baby.

October: Addie dressed up as a gnome and Leah as a flower.

November: I surprised my family by coming down for Thanksgiving a few days early. So fun to be together.

December: we spent Christmas in Rexburg (still here). Addie skied for the first time.

My new year's resolution? Lose 10 pounds and be much tighter with my budget. I am excited for 2012 and hope good things come our way and yours!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment