Thursday, December 22, 2011

13 for Thursday (if I can think of that many things...)

1. Addie and Leah played dress up today. They are so cute together.
2. I went down to Vancouver for a few days. It was my whole family. Dad, Mom, Mitch, Kenna, Marit, and my girls. It was so great to be all together.
3. We are leaving for Idaho tomorrow. I got pretty stressed out today...Poor Mike. Luckily, I have relaxed a bit.
4. We opened our presents last night. We got Addie some princess dress up clothes...She loves wearing them. She also loved opening all the presents.
5. Leah decided to stay up until 2 AM last night. That wasn't very fun. But she's so happy and we just cuddled while watching "The Help."
6. (Mom: skip this one) I am actually a bit sad that I won't be with my family this Christmas. It's my first one away from home. Mike hasn't been home for Christmas in a very long time (I think since before we started dating), so it's his turn. I am very excited to go to Rexburg and enjoy the cold. Plus, we are going skiing! And I am going shopping at Downeast.
7. Marit got me "Parks and Rec" on DVD...that is pretty much all I've been watching the past few days.
8. In college, I loved English. My favorite part was editing (punctuation, spelling, sentence order, you get the picture). I know on my blog that my grammar isn't always perfect, or even close for that matter, but I am kind of judgmental of others when it comes to their grammar; especially when it comes to Christmas letters. I think that if you are going to send out one letter a year to your friends and family that you would try to be careful and double check simple things, like where periods go. That is a bit mean, I know, but it makes me wish I had majored in English and gone into editing.
9. Since I have nothing left to say, I am going to be done for the night. I am exhausted (see numbers 3 & 5).

No comments:

Post a Comment