Our Halloween was really fun! For dinner, I made jack-o-lantern pancakes. We got the girls ready for Trunk-Or-Treat (it was an unofficial ward activity where families could come to have a safe place to trick-or-treat). Addie's costume was a hit! I didn't make it, but wish I had. Everyone thought she was so cute. Little Leah stayed cozy in her flower costume (I did make hers!). And of course, she was just as sweet as Adds.
Mike and I didn't dress up this year, but next year we are going ALL out! Party included!
After the girls went to bed, Mike and I had our favorite snack, Rotel. We watched DWTS (to kill time) until Castle came on, which we really enjoy. I hope everyone else enjoyed their Halloween!
On to the Holidays!
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment