Friday, November 11, 2011

5 for Friday

1. Look at that cute baby! And her headband! My sister is making and selling headbands and hair ties. She might open an etsy shop!
2. Yesterday my mom and I went to Country Village for lunch. I went two weeks ago and lost one of Leah's mittens. On our way bacK to the car, I turned my head to the right and sitting on a picket fence was her mitten! I was so excited.
3 I think Addie gets cuter every day. She knows what zebras and giraffes are. She loves our new window markers. She dances every time we hear music. Adds is on a mitten kick. She just loves them right now. I love that she loves Leah so much. Addie always wants to hug or kiss her.
4. Daylight savings has messed up the sweet schedule I worked so hard to get Addie on.
5. My mom just took Leah from me, so I'm going back to sleep! Love having her and my dad here!

No comments:

Post a Comment