Wednesday, October 19, 2011

YUM

So I saw this idea on www.bystephanielynn.com. She has a great blog with lots of cooking and decorating ideas. She saw it on Martha Stewart's website.
You take a small pumpkin and carve it. Martha's had cute little circles all over, but I did a face. Then you take ground cinnamon and rub it on the lid (I added a bit of ground ginger too; Martha says you can also stick cloves in the lid). Light a little tea light and insert!
Your house will smell like you have been baking pies all day! I have lots of pumpkins this year and I bet you can guess what I will be doing when guests come over.

PS: I made bread for the first time yesterday. Nothing beats fresh hot bread and butter. It is good bread, but not the best homemade bread I've ever had. So, if you know a great recipe let me know!
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

1 comment:

  1. Go Martha! She thinks of everything :-) This is a brilliant idea. I haven't made homemade bread before (besides pumpkin and banana bread) so I don't have an tips!

    ReplyDelete