-we went to the pumpkin patch. Bob's Corn. We met "The Bob." He was driving the tractor for the hay rides. Addie loved the hay ride. We'll probably go back next weekend.
-i broke (or seriously sprained...but I think broke since its pretty crooked and black and the size of a tomato...) my left pinkie toe. I hooked it on the high chair. I was in a ton of pain Saturday. I broke my right pinkie toe when I was about 15. I had to wear some flip-flops to church since it was too painful to put other shoes on (they were black leather ones that look OK, not the cheap old navy ones..) My Grandma Doty would have been ashamed of me. Sorry Grandma.
-since the girls are napping right now, I think I'll finally get ready for the day!
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®
Monday, October 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment