Thursday, October 27, 2011

13 for Thursday

1. This will be quick, but there will be a list.
2. I had time to straighten my hair today and my blow dryer died. So I bought a new one on ulta.com.
3. Leah has the cutest laugh. At a meeting tonight, a friend got her giggling so much. I loved every second of it.
4. I am looking forward to trick-or-treating at the zoo on Saturday. Ok, Addie will love it and that is what I am excited for.
5. I think Addie is the cutest. My heart melts when she says, "kank-oo mama!"
6. We went to Country Village again today. Addie and I got a cookie and we looked at the ducks. She was so tickled that the ducks were right next to her!
7. Addie can draw circles and recognizes them. She is actually very good at them.
8. Mike brought me some M&Ms home for us to share. He is the best.
9. I have skipped cleaning and working out a few days this week to cuddle with a sleeping baby during her nap time.
10. Leah has finally slept two nights with 4 hour stretches!! Yay. I am in heaven.
11. I need to sew a bunch this weekend. And finish Leah's costume. And work on a christmas gift. And make a blanket.
12. Peanut Butter milk shakes are my new weakness. You might think its gross (Mike...) but I don't care. I love it.
13. Addie loves everything princess. Dresses, shoes, shirts... When its time to wash her hair I tell her it will give her princess hair. Works every time.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment