2. Picture two: my favorite picture from Fourth of July. Addie LOVED all the fireworks. She got a little burn on her foot from the sparklers, but she was fine. We went to the Kenmore Fireworks Show, and she was not scared at all. It kind of seemed like she almost got bored with them.
3. 12 more days!! I am so excited.
4. I am sewing pillows, valance and cushion for the rocking chair all for the babies room. It feels great to sew again. There are lots of things I would like to sew, but I don't think I have enough time.
5. I am ashamed to mention that I finished a box of cereal on my own in 24 hours.
6. It rained today for the first time in 3 days, and we couldn't play outside. I know it was only 3 days, but spending most of our days outside was heaven.
7. I am getting a pedicure tomorrow with a very good friend. My feet couldn't be more excited. They have been feeling neglected since I can't really reach them.
8. Addie has been pretty good lately for the most part, but also really emotional. The littlest things will set her off that never used to.
9. I bought Addie a little pool the other day. We put the slide in it and she loves that! We also ran through the sprinkler. That was SO much fun!
10. Can it be Saturday yet? I loved having Mike home on Monday. I wish he had a lot more time off when the baby comes. He is so great and works so hard all the time. Mostly I want for him to have some time off to relax. And helping out in the middle of the night doesn't hurt either.
11. I bought this soap the other day at Bath and Body Works called Caribbean Escape and it smells like Costa Rica, where we went on our honeymoon. Actually it smells like a Pina Colada, which I lived off of when we were there. I want to go back and have ten days again to just sit by the pool, read, and enjoy some alone time with Mike.
12. Speaking of alone time, we get a date on Saturday courtesy of our good friends. We are so looking forward to that. We'll probably just do dinner and a movie, since I can't do much else, but it will be our last date before baby comes.
13. Did I mention that she'll be here in 12 days?? And how excited I am! We are both excited to add to our family!
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®
Mmm what kind of cereal was it? I love cereal. And right now I'm in love with oreos. Nursing mothers get cravings too, right? So excited for you guys!! Can't wait to see her!
ReplyDeleteSEriously a braid??? So jealous. I don't think I could braid my hair until I was12 or maybe even 14. She's a cutie!!
ReplyDelete