1. Little Mermaid 3: Ariel's Beginning has pretty much the same basic plot as Footloose (just substitute dancing for music, awesome 80's clothes for tails and fins, and Kevin Bacon for Ariel).
2. We have watch Little Mermaid 3 everyday this week at least once...twice today.
3. 19 more days till the big show...HOLY CRAP! How did that happen?
4. Mike is amazing right now (and all the time). He has painted the whole house, and he gives me back rubs at the end of a long day.
5. I have realized my weak spot this pregnancy is a Taco Time beef soft taco and a Sprite...mmmmmm. So good.
6. I braided Addie's hair today all the way, not just little half braids. She looks like a real little girl, no longer a baby.
7. I am glad Mike gets Monday off. We are looking forward to parades, barbecuing and fireworks. And spending time as a family never hurts.
8. I am excited to take Addie to Cars 2. At least I want to take her. I think she will love it.
9. It happened last year, so I shouldn't be surprised, but we have ants again...Seriously??? I hate them.
10. The baby's room is almost done. I just need a few finishing touches (like a baby to put in there!)
11. We are going to Vancouver tomorrow for the Doty Family Reunion. I know I probably shouldn't go (on Sunday I'll hit 37 weeks), BUT I want to see everyone because it will be another 3 or 4 years until do another one.
12. Did I mention that if I never see Little Mermaid 3 again, that I would be just fine??
13. I have been trying a lot harder lately to read my scriptures and have morning prayer every day. And I can honestly tell a HUGE difference in my day. I am much more patient with Addie and we generally have a better day and I can get more done. It will get harder to do when the baby gets here, but I am hoping that I can keep up the habit.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®
Thursday, June 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I want to see pictures of Addie's braids! I can't wait til my Adi has enough hair to do something with. Fun.
ReplyDelete