This is how I felt last night.
But let's back up a bit.
I knew that Mike snored from our 2nd date. My mom won't want to hear this, but he fell asleep while we were cuddling watching a movie. I'll give it to him though: I didn't get over to his place until 11 PM or so. I guess in that moment I knew I would marry him. I just had this little vision come to mind of us a few years down the road.
Usually at night if he snores, I can roll over and he stirs just enough that he stops snoring long enough for me to fall asleep. When he is sick, I usually try to let it slide so he can sleep. Being pregnant, I don't sleep through the night anyways.
As you may know, we have been sick almost constantly since the beginning of March with the stomach flu, colds, and the Pink Eye Plague. Well, I have a bit of a cold (and freaking pink eye for the third time...don't even get me started; I HATE it), Addie's is gross, and Mike came down with one last night. Last night, my wonderful husband was snoring. After a few polite requests for him to stop, I became super grateful for our quiet third bedroom with cozy flannel sheets and a down comforter.
In conclusion, I just want the weather to dry out so we can get healthy again. And maybe get some sleep.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HAHA love it. And I love the disclaimer to your mom...I know the feeling. :) Cody doesn't really snore but just the fact that he falls asleep so dang fast keeps me awake cause all I can think about is how he's already asleep. (But like you said, I've learned during pregnancy it doesn't really matter cause you don't sleep much anyway...)
ReplyDelete