Monday, April 25, 2011

Fridge

My day has been great.
I got a FULL night of sleep
I dropped Addie off of at a friend's house for the morning and I had my first massage. It was great. I will say it was slightly awkward to be in the room laying on the bed naked (covered though) waiting for someone you don't know. The best part for me was laying there and not thinking about anything for an hour. Seriously, my mind went blank.
My friend kindly took Addie on a field trip where she had a ton of fun with her kids.
While Addie was gone, I got the house picked up and laundry folded.
Once my Adds got home, we had lunch and then she went down for a nap.
For 4 glorious hours.
I sewed a Halloween costume (started...) for the baby. It might seem early, but I won't want to do it with a newborn around.
After dinner we went to the new Lynnwood pool. Apparently their grand opening date of April 14th meant nothing to them. The opening was postponed. So followed our only fit of the day. Addie saw the pool and wanted, no NEEDED to swim.
Now, Mike and a friend are trying to put our NEW fridge in, for the second time. (I love the fridge. Its a GE side-by-side. With water and ice in the door! We got it for a REALLYYY good deal!) Now my kitchen looks like a construction site. We'll see how long this takes :)
"We WILL get this fridge in tonight!" -Michael Huskinson. I hope you are right.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment