Monday, March 7, 2011

QUILT

I finished my first quilt!!!
I am so excited about it.
Its not perfect
(I need to work on my measuring skills...)
But I am ready to wrap my new baby in it!
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

3 comments:

  1. Making a quilt is my next project! My mother is the quilt master I swear. She machine's the blocks but does all the top designs by hand and the binding. She is WILD! I have 3 of her quilts and she makes one for all the new grandbabies....it gets me SO excited thinking about her next creations for our future babies!!! I have NO idea what I'm doing with quilting, but I have a couple books and I need to get some cute quilt blocks!! Woooo!!!

    How's the pregnancy??? Blog about that :-) When do you find out what you're having???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!! I just did my first quilt too it's hard work! Yours looks AWESOME!!! You did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that is so cute! love the colors! you find out what it is soon, right? so exciting!

    ReplyDelete