Friday, March 4, 2011

18 months

When the heck did my baby turn into a toddler?? (PS she picked this outfit out by herself. I told her to get dressed so we could go play in the snow.)

She is so talented and has accomplished so much!
-Goes to nursery (with mom or dad)
-Sleeps in her big girl, twin sized bed
-Tells us exactly what she wants (in words we don't understand)
-Makes sure we pray before every meal and snack
-Does the motions to Popcorn Popping, Patty Cake, the Itsy Bitsy Spider, and Do As I'm Doing
-Says mama, dada, bubbles, juice, cheese, stinky, poop, animal noises (snake, elephant, lion, tiger, bird, bee, and dog,) and shell (like sea shell)
-She loves to read and is starting to pick out animals in one of her books.

She likes: Toy Story, Cinderella, Little Mermaid, Elmo, Thomas, Sword in the Stone, Mac-n-Cheese, chicken noodle soup, cheese, strawberries, peas, raspberries, cottage cheese, french fries, juice, milk, bubbles, baths, reading, jumping, running, dancing, swimming, sliding, pulling Roxie's tail, playing in the snow and her stuffed hippo. We hope to add skiing to that list next year!

We celebrated 18 months with the flu. I felt so bad for my poor baby. She was sick all day Wednesday and Thursday. We cuddled and watched lots of movies. We have had lots of outfit changes, diaper changes and nursing sippies (how does one spell that??). Hopefully she feels better today.

Addie is a joy to have and I can't imagine our family with out her.
I love my Adelaide June.

(PS: we find out what we are having next Thursday! So stay tuned! What do you think, boy or girl?)
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

2 comments:

  1. She's such a cutie. I think 18 months is such a fun age. I'm gonna guess girl!

    ReplyDelete