My day starts at 7:30. Mom usually makes me sit in my crib until 8 because she doesn't want to get up yet. We go down stairs and have breakfast which is usually fruit and cottage cheese. Today we had WAFFLES! Yum, I love those!
Next come bath time! Mom always puts lots of bubbles in there for me because I love them! I love to say "bubbles" but Mom and Dad hear it as "buh-boh." Then comes hair and clothes. Sometimes I get to pick out my own clothes! But I would much rather run around NAKED! Oh, I HATE having my hair done, but I love when Mom puts hair spray on my hair! Then while Mom gets ready, I like to re-arrange her bathroom cupboards.
About 10:15 we go downstairs and have a snack and watch a little movie. Or read. I love reading, and doing puzzles. Sometimes we clean the floors. I love to vacuum and sweep! I am such a big helper.
11:30 is LUNCH time! I love to eat mac-n-cheese! It's my favorite. Mom sometimes tries to make me a PB+J, yuck, those are awful.
Then we play until I get tired. I don't like to sleep very long as of recently. I only need 30 minutes of sleep, and I am good to go! (Usually I sleep for 2-3 hours.) Mom doesn't seem to agree though. She leaves me up there sometimes.
Then, after my nap, we will go to the grocery store or target or just play!! I love my slide! I also love my drum and tambourine! I love to give Roxie loves and also chase her around the house with my dolly stroller. I lead the music when Mom sings.
About 5, I start to have a meltdown. I just miss my Dad, because when he walks in at 5:30, I am so happy!!
6:00 is dinner! I love spaghetti and green beans! I also really like chicken, potatoes, tomatoes, cheese and sour cream.
Sometimes we will go somewhere after dinner! I love shopping! Last night we went to the Museum of Flight! I pushed my friend Landon around in his stroller. He is super cute! I even gave him some kisses! After we went out for ice cream! I loved whipped cream! And the fries dipped in ranch were so yummy! Last night I stayed up until 10 and I was so good!
Usually I go to bed at 8:30. We brush teeth, wash my face, change diaper and put on PJ's. Then we read, pray and sing I Am A Child of God. Then I give mom and dad kisses and I go to bed. I need to have my bink and my hippo though! I then go back to sleep and wake up the next morning at 7:30 and we do it all again!
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®
Wow Addie what a busy day you have! How does your mom keep up?
ReplyDelete