She's got character. Right?
She likes to have her blanket over her head. This particular time she is enjoying some juice.
She cracks me up every day. I LOVE it! When she says "mama" to me, my heart melts. She likes to be a big girl and hold my hand instead of me carrying her (sometimes...).
She is going to love being a big sister. She changes her doll's diaper, gives the doll a binky, wraps Dolly up in a blanket (I swaddle Dolly for her) and she rocks it and says, "shh, shh."
I am so proud of her and all her accomplishments, BUT who gave her permission to grow up??
PS: The baby is moving a lot! I love every little flutter. We find out in 2 weeks what we are having! I can't wait to see the little baby! And I have growing pains...I forgot those hurt.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment