Ok, so you all know that Mike was unemployed for a small month in June of 2010. We were really trying to be careful with money (since there was none....).
One day I was going through drawers and realized that we had like 70 or 80 bucks left on gift cards (from our WEDDING...) to walmart. I got this GREAT idea that Addie needed some toys. SOO instead of being smart and buying FOOD at Walmart (which isn't great...but when that is your option you take it. Yup lesson learned), I bought Addie a lion push and ride. Not only was it a dumb purchase, but it was 20 bucks more than another version that would have sufficed. I bought some other random stuff like a movie, make-up and cleaning supplies I think...
BUT Addie has loved it! 9 months later we are still busy riding, pushing and standing (see following pictures...)
PS how did I get so lucky? She is super funny and super cute!
PPS (or is it PSS?) Sorry for the little pictures...they are from my phone :)
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®
Monday, January 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HAHA funniest pics ever. Sounds like that turned out to be worth it afterall!
ReplyDelete