Sunday, November 21, 2010

NOVEMBER

I have gotten crafty and sew-ey lately. I made a skirt! I have two of them!
Addie after our ward's Fall Carnival! She got some good loot! And I made her costume too!!

Here is the road in Montana. Loving the snow!


The other day, Adds and I had a rough morning. We weren't getting along super well and we were both cranky. She fell asleep in the car and I fell in love all over again!
Addie and her little friend playing on the little rides at the mall.


HOLY CRAP.... Where did November even go?????
We are currently in IDAHO!!! I am loving it a ton! It has snowed the entire time we have been here. Late this week, it is suppose to get down to 4 degrees.... YES you read that right, 4.
But it is so great to be here with the in-laws.
AND: Makenna has stayed in town this weekend and so we get to hang out for a whole week!! I am so happy!
We have a few changes coming up in our family too!
Mike will be startin a new job in three weeks! He will be working for a low-voltage subcontractor. To be perfectly honest with you, I am not totally sure what he will be doing, but we are so excited about it. I know that Mike will do really well!
We are getting a dog. I feel like classifying Roxie as a dog is an understatement. She is half great dane, half black lab! We were thinking about getting a saddle for her in case the car breaks down. She is huge! We will be picking her up on our way home! I am so excited to have her. She is so cute! I think Addie will LOVE her!

That is us.... not too much going on in our lives. We are just enjoying it and looking forward to our changes!








2 comments:

  1. I didn't know Mike was starting a new job! What happened with his current job? That's exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome!!!! Rexburg will always have a place in my heart. I love that place. Come on, Brinley was born there!! BUT I do NOT miss the snow. Alyse, it is in the high 70s all week. That is a record!

    ReplyDelete