Wednesday, September 1, 2010

AUGUST

AUGUST..... Where have you gone my second favorite month of the year? You weren't hot as usual, you seemed shorter than usual.... I will miss you until 2011...
We have been busy though.
August 21-22-
ANNIVERSARY! 2 years down.... only an eternity to go. And how lucky am I? I can't wait to see what eternity brings us! We went to Victoria BC and left Adelaide with my parents over night! I cried every time I talked to her on the phone, but it was well worth it. We went to Buchart Gardens. Pictures to follow... I promise.
The next weekend th 28-29, we went to PORTLAND to see my awesome extended family! I climbed beacon hill with my cousin Kaite and her super cute little ROSIE! My uncle got released as the Stake President of the Portland Oregon East Stake. We had a big dinner at their house. Pictures to follow.
August 30 -
ADELAIDE TURNED ONE!!!
My baby is no longer a baby. She is officially a toddler. We had a party and she just played with her cake. She got lots of toys, clothes and cake down her shirt.
Pictures to Follow. (boy are they cute!)

September.... please be a good month!
-Kenna leaves for school
-Mitch leaves for school
-Marit is in high school
-My parents will move pretty soon to Vancouver.
-Maybe Mike and I will get one more night away just us!

1 comment:

  1. Yes...we are your awesome extended family. Yes I still need to call you to plan my visit...most likely for next week. Yes, my daughter is super cute! No, it's not Beach Hill but it is Beach Rock as it is not a hill, but a rock. xoxo

    ReplyDelete