Saturday, August 7, 2010

IDAHO

OK... So I realized, that I only took pictures, well most of them, on my last day there. We went on a hike to Mesa Falls. So pretty!

On our way there, we stayed in Butte at my first, and probably last Motel 6. Not horrible, but we can do better...




We woke up to a snow line on July 3rd.... Enough said.

Addie playing dress up in Grandma Huskinson's play room.

Sunset over part of the Huskinson's Farm. Soooo BEAUTIFUL! Mike was in love. I fell in love with Mike all over again!


Me and Addie at Mesa Falls. It was hot and pretty. We both got sunburned.


My CUTE CUTE nephew, Zach. I love love love this little boy. He is such a sweetheart.

David in front, Zach comes next, then awesome Ozzy in the back.

Ava and Abbi. 3. Pretty. Princess. Dress-up. Sing-a-long. My shadows that week.

Natalia and Anna. So Much Fun. I loved seeing how beautifully they are growing up. They are both so smart and so wonderful!


View of the river at the bottom of the falls.


My Sis-In -Laws Fam. The Jacobson's. OH how I love them and miss them.


Zach, Paul, and Ozzy. Guns. Hitting. Wrestling. Boys.
Our trip was so good! It took 13 hours to drive. Addie was a dream on the way there. We enjoyed the Rexburg Parade. We spent a night in Jackson Hole to watch the fireworks. We spent a ton of time on the trampoline. I got to see my friends. I went shopping and got my nails done with my Sister-in-Law, Jessica. It was so nice to spend some time with just her. NO BABY (oh how I missed her though, but Nate, her husband, loves Addie...even though she cried the whole time.) We went to Mesa Falls (See pictures above).We did fireworks at the farm. I saw where Mike wants to move to eventually. That's okay with me. Mike only stayed through Monday, he had to work. So I got to stay three days with my IN-LAWS. Ok, so some of you might think that would be torture. It wasn't. It was so fun! I am not saying that I had my moments where I just needed to go take a nap and have Mommy and Addie time, but they really are awesome. My MIL gave me her old violin. I am so excited to play again. I got it all fixed up. Maybe if you are lucky (or unlucky depending on how ya look at it) you will get to hear me play! Addie and I flew home and she did amazing!!
When we arrived in Seattle, I had a sleeping baby on my shoulder, my backpack, a stroller and a carseat to get. We unloaded on the tarmack. When I walked towards the terminal, I realized....NO ELEVATOR, ONLY STAIRS. What the heck was I supposed to do? The couple that was sitting behind me approached me and said ever so kindly, "Would you like some help?" I was relieved. "Yes. Thank you." The lady replied, "Ok, you stay here and I will go find someone." Ok thanks, you take your one bag and go get help so you don't have to lift on extra finger. Luckily, a cute young couple that had been on the flights since Idaho Falls offered to help. He carried up the stroller and carseat. I was sooo grateful.
Mike showed me the farm and I can now tell you the difference between Barley and Wheat. I know, you are all so impressed. My father-in-law was less impressed. When I told him (I was proud to tell him by the way...)
Him: "Well, can you tell the difference between Norkotas and Russet Burbank?"
(two varieties of potatoes they grow)
Me: "No."
Him: "Hmmmm."
I love Randy. He loves Potatoes. I need to study.



No comments:

Post a Comment