Ok, I know, I know.... ITS BEEN TOO LONG SINCE I HAVE BLOGGED!!
But I promise, I have been busy and I will post things soon about:
-Mike's NEW job! (we are sooo happy)
-our trip to Idaho (So fun to see Mike's family!)
-camping (LOVE IT!!)
-my garden (you probably don't care... but I do, so ha)
-ADDIE IS WALKING!!!! I can't even believe it. She is only 11 months. She started at 10 1/2 months! I am so proud of her.
-up coming events in our lives (nothing exciting, but we do have lives!)
We are having a ton of fun! We love summer (we happen to love winter even more...) But when I get more than ten minutes to myself, I will put up a few posts.
But, I have been thinking lately about family and the importance of it. I am so glad I know the things I do. I love knowing that I can be with my family forever. I know that we lived with our Father in Heaven before I came here. I know that when we die, that we will be in a much happier place. I know we will live again, just like Christ was risen after His death. I love my family a ton. Mike is the most important person in my life. I don't know what I would do with out him. Adelaide is my joy. She makes me smile and laugh every day.
I AM HAPPY!
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This post made me HAPPY! love it
ReplyDelete