Do you ever have one of those weeks where things just don't seem to go great.
-baby is teething
-baby is having growing pains
-baby doesn't sleep
-so neither do you
-all your food seems to run out at once
-you can't get laundry done
-baby throws fits everywhere
-baby's bummy hurts....
-you find out you have to teach on Sunday (on thursday..........don't even get me started..)
-you can't get anything done that you would like
This is one of THOSE weeks.
I am not looking for sympathy, except maybe from my husband (his sympathy would include a back rub *hint hint*)
I am just venting........
BREATH IN, BREATH OUT. THE WEEK WILL END SOON.
But Addie did start tickling my foot yesterday. soo funny. she fake laughs.
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ooh mama we are having the same kind of week. I am glad in a very odd selfish way that you posted this because it helps ME to know I am not alone ;) hang in there. make him give you a back rub and go grocery shopping!
ReplyDeletelove ya!
same kind of week sis. Just different situations. hang in there. Love ya!
ReplyDelete