So, we went on a family outing to the zoo yesterday! It was so much fun. I know Addie didn't really get it, but Mike and I had a good time. Even better, she had a cute outfit on to start out with, but shortly after we arrived at the zoo, she had a huge blow-out. Top 5 of all time. So I had to clean her up as best as I could in a busy bathroom and try not to get ... everywhere. But she still looks cute. (And thanks to Aunt Andria for the super cute sweater! It kept her warm all day!) We were there at the perfect time. It was sprinkling a little, but on our way home, it POURED! I think Addie really liked seeing the people more than the animals. I think her favorite exhibit was the flamingos. She could see them really well and they were loud.
I don't have many pictures of the two of us; I LOVE THIS PICTURE!

I don't have many pictures of the two of us; I LOVE THIS PICTURE!
Mike and Addie at the Elephant Barn. We were there for the elephant talk. They brought in one African and one Asian elephant and they told us all about them. That was actually pretty cool.
We also went to my cousin Zach's choir contest at UW. His choir kicked butt! (Not that I am biased or anything, but they were two steps above all the other choirs.) My Aunt is the pianist for their choir so it was soooo good to see the two of them.
Love that little pip squeek finally fits into that sweater. She's getting so big and cute! I can't wait to see her and you and mike in a few weeks. Love andria
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! Seriously, I LOVE you guys. It's so cute to hear all about your life and how great you guys are together.
ReplyDeleteI too love love love that picture of mike and Addie but I also love love love that picture of you and her too. Next time, ask a stranger to take a "family" picture! Love you guys.