Tuesday, March 9, 2010

6 Months Old!

I can't believe that my little Adelaide is already 6 months old!
She started to crawl the other day..... Yikes!! We have hardwood everywhere in our house. The only place she can really crawl is on the little 5x8 rug in the living room! Silly girl!
She got her first hair cut. I can't bring myself to cut whats on top yet, but I trimmed it up around the neck and ears. Its hard to give a hair cut to the busiest body ever!
We went to the doctors the other day for our check up. It was the worst thing ever. The nurse did not like to give shots to babies (who would?), but she was totally incapable of doing it. She took 2 minutes to give 4 shots, and then when we got home, we got a call from the clinic and were told that the nurse forgot to give one.... So we have to go back at the beginning of April. I was so upset! But, Adds is 15 pounds, 5 ounces and 25 1/2 inches long. She is a growing girl! She is 6 inches longer than when she was born, and 9 pounds 6 ounces more than when she was born!


Here is Miss Addie. We went shopping and we tried these sun glasses on her. I think they are too cute!

I found my old BYU Cheerleading uniform from when I was about her age. We love the Cougs. Dad likes the Utes... I should have known before I married him. (Just kidding..... mostly :) )




It has been so beautiful lately that we have been taking advantage of it and playing outside. On this day, we tried some little Cherrios for the first time (hence the drooly face). I also splurged on a $1 pinwheel. She loves it!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, you guys are too cute! I remember my Anna days and they really resemble your days with little Addie.
    I loved the BYU/Utes smirk...GO UTES!!! Teasing, I could really care less.
    And I wondered if Mike, the tight-wad gave permission to 'splurge' on the pinwheel? Did he make you call before you made the purchase? :)
    Just teasing. I'm so sad that it has been so long since I've see you guys and that we have never seen Addie. I'm almost counting the days till this summer so we can all get together! I hope you are doing good, we miss and love you!

    ReplyDelete