SO, I realize that this might not be a typical thing to put in your blog, but too late, I already did. I thought it might be a little bit interesting, at least for me, to track the number of times I went in a day (Mike is totally going to make fun of me for this, but I think it would be odd if I didn't get some flack for this...). I knew that being pregnant that you go more than normal, but how much more? Apparently the average person should go no more than about
8
times a day.
(according to www.mayoclinic.com)
I, on the other hand, went
21
times yesterday.

You try having a 7 pound baby sit on your bladder and then talk to me.
AMEN. I'm sure I've gone more than 21 times before!!! Ryan makes fun of me and says only 90 year old men go pee more than I do. Only if people really understood the pregnancy pains we go through!! GOod luck in these last few days! Hang in there girl!
ReplyDeleteDon't let Mike tease you for this one. I have 2 months to go and I feel like this is what I spend my day doing. You can use the restroom and seriously less than five minutes later you feel as if it has been hours. Just to let you know, the second time around pregnancy is worse than the first time. I thought that I had to go alot with Maya, nope this one wins hands down.
ReplyDelete